Wednesday, September 30, 2009

featured artist

I am honored to be the featured artist on the Northwest Pastel Society website.

One day it occurred to me that if I lived long enough and if I continued painting, I was destined to become an abstract painter. The thought startled me. Now it amuses me. I must be the least likely candidate to make such a change. At the moment, I view it as my creative evolution but there were times when I wondered what was happening to me...

If you have a few minutes, CLICK HERE to continue reading.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I have been following your artwork through your blog here for some time now and love the direction that you are taking with your pastel work. Thanks for posting this wonderful article. I found it very interesting to read about your artistic journey.